Disclaimer / AGBs
1. Contents of the Kleffmann Digital RS Website The contents of the Kleffmann Digital RS website have been created with the greatest care. However, Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH accepts no responsibility for the current validity, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH relating to material or non-material damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are generally excluded, provided that no intentional or grossly negligent fault can be proven on the part of Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and Links
Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of this site from viewing those pages.
Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, it hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references within Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH‘s own website as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and in all other forms of databases set up by Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH, to which content external write access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, only the provider of the page to which reference was made is liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. International Users
This website is operated, maintained and controlled by Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH in Lüdinghausen, Germany. It is intended for international use. Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH does not guarantee that the information presented on this website is correct worldwide.
4. Copyright and Trademark Law
Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH strives to comply with the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH or to make use of license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
All brands and trademarks mentioned within the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of trademarks does not imply that they are not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects created by Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH itself remains solely with Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the Kleffmann GmbH‘s agreement.
5. Data Privacy
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against senders of so-called spam mails who violate this prohibition.
6. Legal Validity of this Disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced thereby.
This website is provided by Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH, Mühlenstr. 3+5, 59348 Lüdinghausen. With this data privacy statement Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH provides comprehensive information on how the personal data of visitors to this website is handled. The legal basis of data protection can be found in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Scope of the data privacy framework and responsible authority The body responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data (hereinafter: use of data) in connection with the visit and use of this website within the meaning of data protection law is Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH Mühlenstr. 3+5
2. Collection, storage and use of data
When visiting the website http://www.kleffmann.digital (http://www.kleffmann.digital), the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer, • Date and time of access, • Name and URL of the accessed data, • Website from which the access is made (referrer URL) • The browser used and the operating system of your device as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a stable connection of the website, • Ensuring comfortable use of our website, • Evaluation of system security and stability as well as • For other administrative purposes.
b) Contact Form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address and your name in order to be able to match the request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. Further information about your rights and the period of data storage can be found under section 9, 10 and 12 of this privacy statement.
3. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your explicit consent according to the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (a) GDPR, • the disclosure according to the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data, • in the event that a statutory obligation is imposed for disclosure in accordance with the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (c) GDPR, and • this is legally permissible and required by the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are implemented on the basis of the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (f) GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continuously being improved.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout? hl=en (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en)).
Alternatively to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device.
If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en)).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to evaluate and record statistics about the use of our website for the purpose of optimizing it for you. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer‘s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
6. Social Media Plugins
We use social media plugins of the networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn on our website based on the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (f) GDPR. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider.
Our website uses social media plugins from Facebook to personalize its use. For this purpose we make use of the „LIKE“ or „PART“-button. This is an offer from Facebook. When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly associate your visit to our website with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the „LIKE“ or „PART“ button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles for this purpose, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out !
of Facebook before visiting our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/)) of Facebook.
Our website also uses so-called Social Plugins („Plugins“) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA („Instagram“). The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an „Instagram camera“.
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagram‘s servers. Instagram transfers the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the „Instagram“ button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
7. Embedded YouTube Videos
Further information on data protection at „Youtube“ can be found in the provider‘s data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/ (https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/)
8. Rights of the affected Person
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article (15) GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details; • to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Article (16) GDPR; • to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article (17) GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to meet a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; • in accordance with Article (18) GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Article (21) GDPR; • To receive, in accordance with Article (20) GDPR, your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible; • to withdraw your consent to us at any time pursuant to Article (7) (3) GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and • to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article (77) GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
https://kleffmann.digital/disclaimer/ 07.07.20, 13:55 Seite 6 von 8
9. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Article (21) GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this, which arise from your special situation or the objection against direct advertising is directed. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without indicating a special situation. If you want to exercise your right of revocation or objection, just send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Information Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Period of Data Storage
We process and store personal data only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing or for as long and to the extent required by law to process and/or store such data.
If the purpose of the processing is no longer given and the legal obligation to retain data expires, we will routinely delete the data or restrict the processing of the data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
12. Contact for Privacy Information
In case of questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal data, for information or for corrections, blocks or deletions of data as well as revocation of given consents, the person concerned can contact the following contact person:
Doris Lütke Brochtrup Mühlenstraße 3+5 59348 Lüdinghausen Germany
Phone: +49 2591 96801 – 0 (tel:+49 2591 96801 – 0) datenschutz@kleff mann.digital 13. State and Changes of this Data Privacy Statement This data privacy statement is valid as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration.
Excerpts of the data protection declaration were created with the data protection declaration generator of activeMind AG.